Beth's Bawlamore blog

Beth's blog about life in Bawlamore with her Brit husband, 2 cats, job, recollections, ruminations, thoughts, travels, things worth writing about, things possibly not worth writing about, whatever comes outta her fingers...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

My firstest ever blog post...

Hello blog world!
This is my first ever blog post. I do have a photo page on pbase with a few captions I've written, I post on some online forums, but this is the first time I am putting virtual pen to paper for the sole purpose of of sharing my thoughts with the online world...

Who wants to read this stuff? I've read a couple of other friends' blogs, I admit, which gave me the idea to start my own. It makes a lot of sense as a travel journal- but for the day to day? Are there really people out there that like to read about the mundane musings of other people?

There must be. I know on pbase, when I first joined, I quite enoyed looking at other people's ordinary photos- weddings, birthday parties, people on the street. It can be fascinating.

For now, though, I'm quite tired, and tomorrow is Friday. I hope to have more to tell this blank page when my eyelids aren't quite so heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home