Beth's Bawlamore blog

Beth's blog about life in Bawlamore with her Brit husband, 2 cats, job, recollections, ruminations, thoughts, travels, things worth writing about, things possibly not worth writing about, whatever comes outta her fingers...

Friday, March 18, 2005

Thank Everything Its Friday!

TGIF, TFIF, even… by Friday my sleep deficit has gone severely into the red, and I cannot wait to make a deposit by having a lie in both tomorrow and Sunday. My late afternoon coffee and sugar crash from that coffee and 2 Berger cookies I had at 2:30 ain’t helpin’, either.
But must go to the gym, must go to the gym, must go to the gym. So many thank yous to husband Paul for the ipod for my birthday- makes it so much easier to deal with my heavy metal muscle head gym. Only a few weeks left there, then it’s hit the streets or join Paul’s gym. What a bummer- this being 40 thing- I must exercise each week or risk the pounds and inches piling right on with no hesitation. Can’t wait until Paul turns 35- and it happens to him!
An Oirish co worker is/was a very similar build to Paul, only shorter. He’s still really thin, but now he’s got a little gut. He’s 38. He told me today that as soon as he turned 35, the gut started growing. Ha! Just you wait, Paul…
Well, almost quittin’ time. Doing my best to make a contribution to the blog at least a few times a week. Lost of social activity planned this weekend, so hopefully lots to "talk about"…
Over and out,
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home