Beth's Bawlamore blog

Beth's blog about life in Bawlamore with her Brit husband, 2 cats, job, recollections, ruminations, thoughts, travels, things worth writing about, things possibly not worth writing about, whatever comes outta her fingers...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thrilling Thursday

Very, very excited today as we are off to Mexico City for long weekend tomorrow! Yay! We have to get up at the ridiculous hour of around 4am (3am Mexico City time!) for our flight.

Had to leave work a little early today to meet a delivery truck with a box of Paul's old junque and also his dad's old flip top desk, which is now under the window in our dining room (a place to hide mail! Instead of thrown all over the table!)

Oh- and I have to move offices when I return from the trip (4.5 years here, the whole time in the same office, so yes, I guess I will miss it
alittle...) Fortunately, I think that will happen for me second week in April so at least I didn't hafta start packing today.

I am hoping to post a nice, lengthy travel post when I return on all we've been up to.
hasta la vista, mi amigos y amigas!
B

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger travelkage said…

    hon -- was just in Mexico a few weeks ago and remembered your blog. i fell in love with teotihuacan... and diego rivera! had to come back here and check out your blog again. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home